Please join us for the weekend of February 9-11, 2018 at the Suwannee Preserve campground on the banks of the Suwannee River in Bell, Florida. Highly Skilled flintknappers, archers, and primitive technology experts from across the U.S. will be demonstrating their craft, sharing their knowledge, and selling their wares. There will be food available for purchase (grilled food and smoked BBQ plates,) tent camping complete with water and electricity- (no motor homes or campers please). In addition to the knap-in, visitors can explore the area on well maintained hiking trails with access to excellent fishing and kayaking on the scenic Suwannee River.
- Admission for public and non-vendors is $5 per adult
- Children and Students with ID : Free
- Primitive tent camping (no water no electric, separate area from the campground) is $10.00 for the weekend
- Camping at the campground with electric and water is $25.00 per tent for the weekend
- Vendor fee is $25.00 for a 12’x12′ booth space
- Pay upon arrival
- Purchase a Florida freshwater fishing license here :https://gooutdoorsflorida.com/
- Please RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this flier !
Fishing pier on the river – a Florida freshwater fishing license is recommend.
The Suwannee is a flowing river and current varies from very swift to gentle current. It is a tea colored water from natural tannins and is home to large alligators- that being said, we recommend you do not attempt to swim in the river.
The Suwannee River
The location is :
The Suwannee Preserve-
7739 NW 13th Lane
Bell, Florida 32619
This is the website for the location, the campground is for sale if you like what you see and are interested in buying.
(Due to space limitations and parking we are requesting no RVs please)